Trending "Grinch I use to smile and then i drove the bus shirt"

Grinch I use to smile and then i drove the bus shirt is a trending shirt. Driving a bus would be easy if it weren’t for the passengers. Not content with a bus that brings them home from town at the end of the day, they insist on being dropped off near their homes as well. Most inconvenient. They all want to get off at different bus-stops along the way, so that we have to keep stopping and starting every couple of minutes. And they are forever ringing that bell. Absolutely no consideration for the driver and conductor at all.


Homepage: Myclawshirts.comGrinch I use to smile and then i drove the bus women v-neck shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending Maleficent I cant be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt

Pretty Esméralda sugar skull shirt

Pretty "Sunflower Christian Cross shirt"