New "I Don’t live in Jersey but Jersey will always live in me mug"

I Don’t live in Jersey but Jersey will always live in me mug is a new shirt. “If you travel on the Turnpike, a long stretch of which is in an industrial area, then obviously you are not going to think very highly of New Jersey. However, once you head west, then you can see some really great parts of the state. New Jersey is also home to some really great beachfront real estate and it’s a shame that they can not seem to get it all together. A beautiful town like Spring Lake is not far from Asbury Park, an area that has undergone some transformation that now seems to have stalled. And if Las Vegas can get its act together, then why can’t Atlantic City?”

Homepage: Myclawshirts.com
I Don't live in Jersey but Jersey will always live in me women v-neck shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending Maleficent I cant be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt

Pretty Esméralda sugar skull shirt

Pretty "Sunflower Christian Cross shirt"