Adorable "I’m not the black sheep I’m the tie dyed one shirt"
I’m not the black sheep I’m the tie dyed one shirt is a adorable shirt. “So for those of you who have no idea who I am, or just think you know me… let me introduce myself. I am what most families would refer to as the “black sheep”. I know there are a lot of you out there who can relate to this terminology, and I think it sucks!!! Let’s be truthful for a minute… the black sheep is the one who embarrasses the family by saying what they are thinking the moment it hits their tongue, with no filter. The black sheep does what they want, when they want and thinks about consequences later. Face it, we are the ones who have all the fun in this world without the attachment of all the guilt and shame the rest of the family would have us shoulder, or carry around… sort of like the scarlet letter. Therefore, I will no longer be referring to myself as the “black” sheep, but instead have taken on the term “tie-dyed sheep”. I mean, what’s not fun about tie-dye??? This I can live with. This makes me happy.”
Click to buy this shirt: I’m not the black sheep I’m the tie dyed one shirt

Homepage: Myclawshirts.com
Comments
Post a Comment