Nice "You Can’t Scare me i have a crazy sister who happens to cuss a lot mug"

You Can’t Scare me i have a crazy sister who happens to cuss a lot mug is a nice mug. “My sister and I are very close. I don’t have any brothers so she’s all I’ve got. A lot of people hate their siblings, but I don’t. We’ve had our ups and downs, but most of the time she’s really fun to be with and she’s great company. When I have problems, I run to my sister. When I have stories about my day or what happened in school, I tell my sister. When I need advice or tips on something, I ask my sister. I know my sister will always be there for me like I know I’ll always be there for her.”


Homepage: Myclawshirts.com
You Can't Scare me i have a crazy sister who happens to cuss a lot women v-neck shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending Maleficent I cant be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt

Pretty Esméralda sugar skull shirt

Pretty "Sunflower Christian Cross shirt"