Amazing "Nures OMG A Patient Almost Died Right In Front Of Me Today mug"

Let's buy this Nures OMG A Patient Almost Died Right In Front Of Me Today mug. “Being a nurse is hard, but I’m aware there are a lot of hard jobs out there. I was in the military, and I would probably be of the opinion that it’s more difficult than being a civilian nurse. There are probably hundreds of jobs in fact that are more challenging than my own, but since I’m a nurse that’s what I know about. And I just know that it’s flipping hard to be one. It’s not the skills I have to know, and while they are many and extremely challenging, it’s not that. It’s not even the plethora of knowledge that I must cram into my brain, or the fact that it is ever-changing. It’s not simply the twelve hour shifts, missed lunch breaks, delayed attempts to empty my bladder, or even the repeated weekends and holidays spent away from my family. And while it’s extremely stressful to hold a position where your actions can inflict grievous bodily harm on another person if a mistake is made, it’s not even that huge nugget that makes it so hard.”

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

Nures OMG A Patient Almost Died Right In Front Of Me Today women v-neck shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduce charming I run on caffeine cat hair and cuss words shirt and hoodie

Review trending New England Patriots haters gonna hate Super Bowl Champions shirt and tank top

Review perfect 90’s girl Either you gone marry me or let me do bald headed shit shirt and tank top