Cool "To My Awesome son i wish you the strength to face challanges with confidence along with the wisdom mug"

To My Awesome son i wish you the strength to face challanges with confidence along with the wisdom mug is a cool mug. Think about love for a moment. Love has the power to change lives in incredible ways. It causes grown men to buy flowers and teddy bears on February 14th. It causes women to give up the power of the remote control. It causes parents to drive to the pharmacy for children’s cough syrup at two in the morning. When love gets a hold of us, we become different people almost overnight – no convincing required. Our lives change just because we have fallen under the control and influence of love. But love is such a powerful emotion that it even begins to change the person who is loved – because to be loved is to be changed. And that’s why, to the best of my knowledge, I tell my children every single night that I love them. It begins to change who they are, what they know, and who they will become.

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

To My Awesome son i wish you the strength to face challanges with confidence along with the wisdom women v-neck shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending Maleficent I cant be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt

Pretty Esméralda sugar skull shirt

Pretty "Sunflower Christian Cross shirt"