Nice "Donald Trump you are a great great wife really terrific very beautiful mug"
Let's buy this Donald Trump you are a great great wife really terrific very beautiful mug. “My wife and I dated for nearly eight years before deciding to tie the knot three years ago. I’ve had lots of time to reflect on what works for us, and what I can tell you about love is that (to use one of my wife’s least favorite phrases) it’s a process, one that’s aided considerably by the following traits. Some of them are things she does deliberately, and others are things I just happen to find endearing. There’s no magic set of things you can do to maintain and grow a relationship, but what makes these traits meaningful to me is that they’re all authentic expressions of her self and values. None of them are terribly important on their own, but they remind me daily of why I asked her to marry me in the first place.”

Comments
Post a Comment