Nice "I Never Dreamed That One Day I’d Become a Grumpy old Nurse shirt"

Let's buy this I Never Dreamed That One Day I’d Become a Grumpy old Nurse shirt. “The day of my appointment I had to be nil by mouth. I tend to continuously drink water throughout the day, I had not realised how hard it is going without a drink for 6 hours. I suddenly found myself being able to empathise with those patients I had met during my 8 week gastroenterology placement. When it came my turn to be booked in, I was expecting an experience similar to that from my Gastro placement. I hoped to meet a nice, friendly nurse who would talk me through everything, calm my nerves, answer my questions and generally put me at ease. Instead I got Grumpy Nurse.”

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

I Never Dreamed That One Day I'd Become a Grumpy old Nurse classic women shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduce charming I run on caffeine cat hair and cuss words shirt and hoodie

Review trending New England Patriots haters gonna hate Super Bowl Champions shirt and tank top

Review perfect 90’s girl Either you gone marry me or let me do bald headed shit shirt and tank top