Great "To my boyfriend i wish i could turn back the clock i’d find you sooner mug"

To my boyfriend i wish i could turn back the clock i’d find you sooner mug is a great mug. “He protects me fiercely. He walks between me and the street. He holds my hand and glares at men who check me out. He keeps me warm. He bundles me up before we go out. He just now left me a hat to wear in case I want it. He desperately wants to buy me winter boots. His smile is the brightest I’ve ever seen and his laughter makes other people join in. He’s enchanting. His sense of humor is light, carefree, and joyful. We went to a hockey game last night to see his favorite NHL team. He teased the opposing team so relentlessly that even their fans thought he was funny. He got lots of high-fives.”

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

To my boyfriend i wish i could turn back the clock i'd find you sonner women v-neck shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending Maleficent I cant be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt

Pretty Esméralda sugar skull shirt

Pretty "Sunflower Christian Cross shirt"