Pretty "I’m sorry if you find my resting bitch face intimidating shirt"

Let's buy this I’m sorry if you find my resting bitch face intimidating shirt. People with resting bitch face also tend to have features that are naturally angled down. For example, some people have eyes that are downcast, making them look more tired and depressed while others have downward angled mouths that make them look perpetually upset. The latter is what creates my resting bitch face. Notice how my lips are pointed slightly downward like a small frown. This is why people often think I’m upset when nothing is wrong. Just like the features that create resting face, there are all sorts of slight variations in your face that send strong messages to the people you interact with.

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

I'm sorry if you find my resting bitch face intimidating women v-neck shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduce charming I run on caffeine cat hair and cuss words shirt and hoodie

Review trending New England Patriots haters gonna hate Super Bowl Champions shirt and tank top

Review perfect 90’s girl Either you gone marry me or let me do bald headed shit shirt and tank top