Lovely "Stitch Touch Me And I Will Bite You shirt"

Let's buy this Stitch Touch Me And I Will Bite You shirt. In the Chinese animated series Stitch & Ai (2017), Stitch has been kidnapped from Lilo by space criminals and is held captive in their spaceship. However, when a rival gang attacks the ship wanting Stitch for themselves, he uses the opportunity to escape back to Earth. He ends up in the Huangshan mountains and meets a young Chinese girl who lives there named Wang Ai Ling, who (similarly to Lilo) takes him into her family as her new pet “dog”. Stitch also looks for a temple seen in a vision he had, while Jumba and Pleakley also join their new “family” to protect them.

Click to buy this shirt: Stitch Touch Me And I Will Bite You shirt

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

Stitch Touch Me And I Will Bite You classic men shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduce charming I run on caffeine cat hair and cuss words shirt and hoodie

Review trending New England Patriots haters gonna hate Super Bowl Champions shirt and tank top

Review perfect 90’s girl Either you gone marry me or let me do bald headed shit shirt and tank top