Funny "Achmed Bitch please I’m so fucking fabulous i pee glitter shit cupcakes mug"

Let's buy this Achmed Bitch please I’m so fucking fabulous i pee glitter shit cupcakes mug. Achmed is the skeletal corpse of an incompetent suicide bomber. He is used by Dunham to satirize the contemporary issue of terrorism. He is known for yelling, “Silence! I keel you!” to Dunham and people in the audience who laugh at him (or laugh with him, as he rarely makes the distinction). Achmed first appeared in Spark of Insanity, and later made an appearance in the Very Special Christmas Special, singing a song called “Jingle Bombs”. Most of the humor Dunham expresses with Achmed centers on this motif. When mentioning that Achmed appears to be dead because he’s a skeleton, Achmed responds, “It’s a flesh wound.”

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

Achmed Bitch please I'm so fucking fabulous i pee glitter shit cupcakes women v-neck shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduce charming I run on caffeine cat hair and cuss words shirt and hoodie

Review trending New England Patriots haters gonna hate Super Bowl Champions shirt and tank top

Review perfect 90’s girl Either you gone marry me or let me do bald headed shit shirt and tank top