New "My daughter is turning out to be exactly like me well played karma well played shirt"

Let's buy this My daughter is turning out to be exactly like me well played karma well played shirt. “If you had asked me years ago whether I wanted boys or girls when I started having children, I would have told you it didn’t matter, that all I cared about was having healthy kids. But secretly? I wanted a family of boys—at least three, but as many as five would have made me happy. I’ve never been a girly-girl myself. I was raised mostly by my dad, and as a result, I don’t really get makeup or fashion or many of the things my female friends seem so into. I love those friends of mine, but even they will tell you that I tend to think more like a man than a woman. It is a constant joke among both my male and female friends.”

Homepage: Atlashirts.com
My daughter is turning out to be exactly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduce charming I run on caffeine cat hair and cuss words shirt and hoodie

Review trending New England Patriots haters gonna hate Super Bowl Champions shirt and tank top

Review perfect 90’s girl Either you gone marry me or let me do bald headed shit shirt and tank top