Amazing "To my wife i know the distance is hard i know i keep working long hours but"
Let's buy this To my wife i know the distance is hard i know i keep working long hours but, “She’s not perfect and yet she is all mine. She has given me her heart, her soul, and her love even when I wasn’t worthy of them. Her support on my crazy ideas (athletic, business, and family) is amazing, she has been a fantastic mom to our two kids, calls me out when I’ve pushed the limits, and most of all loves our Lord and has brought me closer to Him. In all of that she’s only wanted to divorce me once. That was after I had taken a 4 1/2 month sojourn on the Pacific Crest Trail. Yep, I backpacked from Mexico to Canada without here. Divorce has never come up again in our marriage as we vowed at that moment to Play on the Same team”
Click to buy this shirt: To my wife i know the distance is hard i know i keep working long hours but

Comments
Post a Comment