Introduce new I’ve got PMS, OCD,and ADD. I want to cry and look pretty while I kill everyone shirt and hoodie

I’ve got PMS, OCD,and ADD. I want to cry and look pretty while I kill everyone shirt is a new shirt. OCD is a neurologically based disorder characterized by recurrent, unwanted thoughts (obsessions) and/or repetitive behaviors (compulsions) that the child realizes are senseless.

Click to buy this shirt: I’ve got PMS, OCD,and ADD. I want to cry and look pretty while I kill everyone shirt

I've got PMS, OCD,and ADD. I want to cry and look pretty while I kill everyone women v-neck shirt
OCD may start at age five or six, sometimes even earlier. OCD results from a deficiency of a neurotransmitter, serotonin, in specific areas of the brain. (New research suggests that the more severe forms of the condition, in which obsessive thoughts “lock” and cannot be relieved, involve more than a neurotransmitter shortfall.) OCD is treated with an SSRI, which increases serotonin levels in the brain.
I've got PMS, OCD,and ADD. I want to cry and look pretty while I kill everyone women tank top

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduce charming I run on caffeine cat hair and cuss words shirt and hoodie

Review trending New England Patriots haters gonna hate Super Bowl Champions shirt and tank top

Review perfect 90’s girl Either you gone marry me or let me do bald headed shit shirt and tank top