Introduce new I’ve got PMS, OCD,and ADD. I want to cry and look pretty while I kill everyone shirt and hoodie

I’ve got PMS, OCD,and ADD. I want to cry and look pretty while I kill everyone shirt is a new shirt. OCD is a neurologically based disorder characterized by recurrent, unwanted thoughts (obsessions) and/or repetitive behaviors (compulsions) that the child realizes are senseless.

Click to buy this shirt: I’ve got PMS, OCD,and ADD. I want to cry and look pretty while I kill everyone shirt

I've got PMS, OCD,and ADD. I want to cry and look pretty while I kill everyone women v-neck shirt
OCD may start at age five or six, sometimes even earlier. OCD results from a deficiency of a neurotransmitter, serotonin, in specific areas of the brain. (New research suggests that the more severe forms of the condition, in which obsessive thoughts “lock” and cannot be relieved, involve more than a neurotransmitter shortfall.) OCD is treated with an SSRI, which increases serotonin levels in the brain.
I've got PMS, OCD,and ADD. I want to cry and look pretty while I kill everyone women tank top

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending Maleficent I cant be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt

Pretty Esméralda sugar skull shirt

Pretty "Sunflower Christian Cross shirt"