Introduce charming St Patrick Day Kiss me and bring me whiskey shirt and hoodie

St Patrick Day Kiss me and bring me whiskey shirt is a charming shirt. You don’t have to wear green on St. Patrick’s Day. Many do, though. Green rose to popularity because of the shamrock, which St. Patrick is believed to have used to explain the trinity to the Irish, and because of the island’s lush green countryside.

Click to buy this shirt: St Patrick Day Kiss me and bring me whiskey shirt

St Patrick Day Kiss me and bring me whiskey women v-neck shirt
For St. Patrick’s Day, people used to just put a shamrock in their lapel and that sufficed for wearing the green. However, the color became political after the Irish uprising in 1798, in which the Society of United Irishmen used the wearing of green garments as a uniform. Some people, however, wear orange. That’s to show unity with the protestants in Ireland. And for those who love their facts fun and nerdy: originally St. Patrick was associated with a shade of blue – not green.

St Patrick Day Kiss me and bring me whiskey women tank top

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending Maleficent I cant be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt

Pretty Esméralda sugar skull shirt

Pretty "Sunflower Christian Cross shirt"