Great "I’m a bitch i’m lover im a crazy ass mother shirt"
I’m a bitch i’m lover im a crazy ass mother shirt is a great shirt. “When you’re growing up, your Mom isn’t supposed to be your friend. She’s supposed to be there to guide you into adulthood, even if this means dealing with you, telling all your friends “My Mom is crazy” as you grow. When you become an adult however, the need for total guidance goes away and friendship arises. But what if this natural progression doesn’t happen for you? What if you find yourself well established in your adult life and wants a relationship with your Mom but you still find yourself saying “My Mom is crazy, I can’t be around her”? If this is the case, don’t worry, you can still work on building a meaningful relationship with her. You just have to take a few extra steps to get there.”

Comments
Post a Comment