Introduce cute Stich and Scrump I’m not arguing I’m explaining why I’m right shirt and hoodie

Stich and Scrump I’m not arguing I’m explaining why I’m right shirt is a cute shirt. Scrump is Lilo’s homemade rag doll. Lilo made Scrump herself and often has to give her “surgery” after she gets torn. She made her debut in Lilo & Stitch and was also seen throughout the franchise.

Click to buy this shirt: Stich and Scrump I’m not arguing I’m explaining why I’m right shirt

Stich and Scrump I'm not arguing I'm explaining why I'm right classic men shirt
In the Stitch! anime, it is shown that Lilo’s daughter Ani inherited the doll. Scrump, alongside Stitch and Angel, appears in the UniBEARsity story OhanaBEARsity. After seeing Stitch reading the UniBEARsity storybook, she and Angel began making their own teddy bears based on their likeness. Scrump’s teddy bear, named Pie, is based on her likeness.Stich and Scrump I'm not arguing I'm explaining why I'm right unisex hoodie

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending Maleficent I cant be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt

Pretty Esméralda sugar skull shirt

Pretty "Sunflower Christian Cross shirt"