Introduce charming I’m a crazy heifer Don’t make me lick your face shirt and tank top

I’m a crazy heifer Don’t make me lick your face shirt is a charming shirt. “Heifers are female cows, specifically female cows who have not yet produced a calf. The values in a heifer is her ability to produce milk as well as being able to breed her to create more cattle. British slang you mean I believe

Click to buy this shirt: I’m a crazy heifer Don’t make me lick your face shirt

I'm a crazy heifer Don't make me lick your face women v-neck shirt
?Just as a female cow a heifer is considered dumb placid always chewing its cud like gum slow to move big unddered (or insultingly big chested in a girl)this term is used to insult a girl.Personally I find heifers useful creatures they give us milk and cheese they do have tempers are ruminants which explains the are team members and their anscestors were aurochs until we took over.”I'm a crazy heifer Don't make me lick your face unisex hoodie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduce charming I run on caffeine cat hair and cuss words shirt and hoodie

Review trending New England Patriots haters gonna hate Super Bowl Champions shirt and tank top

Review perfect 90’s girl Either you gone marry me or let me do bald headed shit shirt and tank top