Review nice Best cat dad ever shirt vintage shirt and tank top
Best cat dad ever shirt vintage shirt is a nice shirt. “Studies show that self-identified cat owners scored higher on intelligence tests than self-identified dog owners. I’m not saying that dog-owners aren’t brainy too, just that cat-owners are slightly cleverer. Maybe dog-owners are more physically fit, or are nicer to their mothers.

Click to buy this shirt: Best cat dad ever shirt vintage shirt
I don’t know, all I do know is that cat owners tend to be a little bit smarter and having smarts is a really good thing to have in a date. Cat man are used to cleaning litter boxes, cleaning up hairballs, and will drink from a glass that their cat just drank out of. Cat men are tough. They’re not going to have a problem taking care of you when you’ve had too much to drink or have the flu.”

Homepage: Atlashirts.com
See another shirt at: I Never Dreamed I’d Grow Up to Be A Super Sexy Camping Lady But Here I Am,Killing It shirt

Click to buy this shirt: Best cat dad ever shirt vintage shirt
I don’t know, all I do know is that cat owners tend to be a little bit smarter and having smarts is a really good thing to have in a date. Cat man are used to cleaning litter boxes, cleaning up hairballs, and will drink from a glass that their cat just drank out of. Cat men are tough. They’re not going to have a problem taking care of you when you’ve had too much to drink or have the flu.”

Homepage: Atlashirts.com
See another shirt at: I Never Dreamed I’d Grow Up to Be A Super Sexy Camping Lady But Here I Am,Killing It shirt
Comments
Post a Comment