Introduce nice Happiness is being a Mom and Nana shirt and hoodie

Happiness is being a Mom and Nana shirt is a nice shirt. “Sometimes I would look at him, my little baby child, while he is asleep. How cute and perfect his sleepy face was. Sometimes I would caress and hold his little wandering hands while he falls asleep, to ensure him that mama is right there. How nice it is to be able to be the source of security and affection for my tiny little baby. How cute it is, the wandering hand seeking for me.
Happiness is being a Mom and Nana women tank top
Click to buy this shirt: Happiness is being a Mom and Nana shirt
Sometimes I would kiss his little feet, how can I not? Such cute little feet and toes, such perfection. Sometimes I am so tired by the lack of proper sleep. Sometimes I miss my time alone. But then a smile from him and extended little arms clearly saying “I want mama!” is all it takes to melt my heart and make me hold and hug him dearly.”
Happiness is being a Mom and Nana unisex hoodie

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

See another shirt at: Rob Gronkowski 87 Thank you for the memories signature shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending Maleficent I cant be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt

Pretty Esméralda sugar skull shirt

Pretty "Sunflower Christian Cross shirt"