Introduce trending I am not a cat lady I am a Flerken lady shirt and hoodie

I am not a cat lady I am a Flerken lady shirt is a trending shirt. Goose is a Flerken and the former pet of Mar-Vell. Following the death of her owner, Goose went with Carol Danvers and Nick Fury in space, during their quest to find Mar-Vell’s Laboratory.
I am not a cat lady I am a Flerken lady women v-neck shirt

Click to buy this shirt: I am not a cat lady I am a Flerken lady shirt

After saving survived Skrull refugees and protecting the Tesseract from Starforce and Kree soldiers, Goose was responsible for permanently blinding Nick Fury’s left eye with her claws. Despite what happened, Fury opted to take care of Goose after Carol Danvers left Earth.
I am not a cat lady I am a Flerken lady unisex hoodie

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

See another shirt at: Izuku Midoriya That wasn’t very plus ultra of you shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending Maleficent I cant be held responsible for what my face does when you talk shirt

Pretty Esméralda sugar skull shirt

Pretty "Sunflower Christian Cross shirt"