Introduce cute I May Look Like My Daddy But I Have My Mom’s Attitude shirt and hoodie

I May Look Like My Daddy But I Have My Mom’s Attitude shirt is  a cute shirt. I look freakishly similar to my father, which is pretty unfortunate for me as my dad is below average looking even by men’s standards.

I May Look Like My Daddy But I Have My Mom's Attitude women v-neck shirt

Click to buy this shirt: I May Look Like My Daddy But I Have My Mom’s Attitude shirt

My mother was a very pretty young woman and my brother and sister take more after her. Not only do we not look related, my sister seems to be a completely different race from me (a bit like a pretty tanned Latina…we’re French-Canadian!). The only things I inherited from my mother seem to be her flaws – thin and elastic skin that doesn’t age well, odd looking stubby fingernails, moles and spider veins galore, and overlong body hair.”
I May Look Like My Daddy But I Have My Mom's Attitude unisex hoodie

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

See another shirt at: I’m a simple woman I like Sunshine shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduce charming I run on caffeine cat hair and cuss words shirt and hoodie

Review trending New England Patriots haters gonna hate Super Bowl Champions shirt and tank top

Review perfect 90’s girl Either you gone marry me or let me do bald headed shit shirt and tank top