Introduce cool Cows make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt and hoodie
Cows make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt is a cool shirt. “I used to dream about having cows on the homestead. Milking them and making cheese from their delicious raw milk. Brushing and grooming them. Loving on them.

Click to buy this shirt: Cows make me happy humans make my head hurt
I craved the self sufficiency that a family cow brought to a farm. Today I have 5 dairy cows. A bull for breeding, a silly stunted steer for entertainment (long story there) , 3 Jersey cows for fresh milk and sweet lil Elsa, a Jersey heifer that I claimed mine the second she was born. (I have zero self-control) All three ladies are expecting fuzzy little calves this spring, actually, any day. Now that I have owned cows for several years, I can’t possibly imagine the homestead life without them. ”

Homepage: Atlashirts.com

Click to buy this shirt: Cows make me happy humans make my head hurt
I craved the self sufficiency that a family cow brought to a farm. Today I have 5 dairy cows. A bull for breeding, a silly stunted steer for entertainment (long story there) , 3 Jersey cows for fresh milk and sweet lil Elsa, a Jersey heifer that I claimed mine the second she was born. (I have zero self-control) All three ladies are expecting fuzzy little calves this spring, actually, any day. Now that I have owned cows for several years, I can’t possibly imagine the homestead life without them. ”

Homepage: Atlashirts.com
Comments
Post a Comment